Nominations for the 2020 Awards Convocation are now open! The deadline to nominate a member of the MIT community is Friday, March 20, 2020. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Please note: in order to submit a nomination you will have to go through Touchstone authentication prior to the nomination form page.
- Submit your nomination using the link below.
- Nominate a MIT community member. *Note some awards are submitted on different webforms, check the following list to see if your nomination requires a different webform:
- Betsy Schumacker Woman Athlete of the Year Award
- Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching
- D. Reid Weedon, Jr. '41 Alumni/ae Relations Award
- Edward L. Horton Fellowship Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Frank E. Perkins Award for Excellence in Graduate Advising
- Frederick Gardner Fasset, Jr. Award
- Goodwin Medal
- Graduate Student Council Teaching Awards
- Harold and Arlene Schnitzer Award
- Howard W. Johnson Award
- Irwin Sizer Award for the Most Significant Improvement to MIT Education
- Malcolm G. Kispert Awards
- Mens et Manus Award
- MISTI Ambassador Award
- Ronald E. McNair Scholarship
- Suzanne Berger Award for Future Global Leaders
- Teaching with Digital Technology Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- UROP Outstanding Mentor - Faculty
- UROP Outstanding Mentor - Graduate Student/Postdoc
- Completely fill out the nomination form and upload your nomination letter in a PDF document.
- Upon submitting your nomination, you will receive a confirmation email of your submission.
- The Awards Committee will be in touch with you only if your nominee is selected as an award recipient (mid-April).
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact the Awards Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.