Edward L. Horton Fellowship Award
The Edward L. Horton Fellowship Award is given in memory of Edward L. Horton, a doctoral candidate in Physics, to honor his spirited contributions to graduate student life at the Institute. The award will be presented to any student group that fosters fellowship within the graduate student community. This award was established by the Graduate Student Council upon the untimely death of Mr. Horton in 1982.
To nominate, visit the Graduate Student Council website. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Click here for more information about this award.
Past Award Recipients
- Senior Officer Omar Rutledge G
- MIT Student Veterans Association
- Shashank Agarwal G, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Maytee Chantharayukhonthorn G, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Liza Xu G, Department of Civil and Envionmental Engineering
- Daniel S. Dorsch G, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Jessica A. Carr, Department of Chemistry
- Gerald J. Wang, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Paula Ruiz Castillo G, Department of Chemistry
- Vinita Lukose, Department of Chemistry
- J. Nathan Matias, Department of Media Arts and Sciences
- Ann T. Orlando and Professor Terry P. Orlando, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Professor Allan Adams, Department of Physics