Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching
The Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching was established in 1990 by the School of Engineering to recognize outstanding contributions to undergraduate education by members of its faculty.
If you have any questions about the Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching please contact us via email.
Past Award Recipients
- Professor Jacob White, EECS
- Professor Srini Devadas, EECS
- Professor Lorna Gibson, Materials Science & Engineering
- Prof. Maria Yang ’91, Mechanical Engineering
- Professor Leslie Kaelbling, EECS
- Jeffrey Grossman
- Professor Steven B. Leeb '87, School of Engineering
- Professor William Deen, Department of Chemical Engineering