Nominations for the 2022 Awards Convocation are now closed.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: in order to submit a nomination you will be required to go through Touchstone authentication prior to the nomination webform page.
- Nominate a MIT community member. Submit your nomination using the red 'Submit a Nomination' link below Step 6.
- Below is a list of awards that have an external nomination or application process, to learn more please select from the list of awards to see how to submit a nomination for these specifc awards, otherwise please scroll down below Step 6 to submit a nomination through the main nomination webform:
- Betsy Schumacker Woman Athlete of the Year Award
- Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching
- D. Reid Weedon, Jr. '41 Alumni/ae Relations Award
- Edward L. Horton Fellowship Award
- Office of Multicultural Programs Emerging Leader Award
- Frank E. Perkins Award for Excellence in Graduate Advising
- Frederick Gardner Fasset, Jr. Award
- Goodwin Medal
- Graduate Student Council Teaching Awards
- Howard W. Johnson Award
- Harold and Arlene Schnitzer Award
- Irwin Sizer Award for the Most Significant Improvement to MIT Education
- John S.W. Kellett Award
- Malcolm G. Kispert Awards
- Office of Multicultural Programs Mens et Manus Award
- MISTI Ambassador Award
- Ronald E. McNair Scholarship
- Suzanne Berger Award for Future Global Leaders
- Teaching with Digital Technology Award
- The School of Engineering Distinguished Educator Award
- Office of Multicultural Programs Unsung Hero Award
- UROP Outstanding Mentor Awards - (Faculty, Postdoc, Graduate Student)
- Completely fill out the nomination form and upload your nomination letter in a PDF document.
- Upon submitting your nomination, you will receive a confirmation email of your submission.
- The Awards Committee will be in touch with you only if your nominee is selected as an award recipient.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact the Awards Committee at email@example.com.