Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Awards Convocation Ceremony has been cancelled. Nominations for the 2020 Awards Convocation are now closed. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: in order to submit a nomination you will be required to go through Touchstone authentication prior to the nomination webform page.
- Nominate a MIT community member. Submit your nomination using the red 'Submit a Nomination' link below Step 6.
- *Note: some awards presented at the MIT Awards Convocation have an unique nomination process and are submitted on different webforms, check the following list to see if your nomination requires a different webform:
- Betsy Schumacker Woman Athlete of the Year Award
- Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching
- D. Reid Weedon, Jr. '41 Alumni/ae Relations Award
- Edward L. Horton Fellowship Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Frank E. Perkins Award for Excellence in Graduate Advising
- Frederick Gardner Fasset, Jr. Award
- Goodwin Medal
- Graduate Student Council Teaching Awards
- Harold and Arlene Schnitzer Award
- Howard W. Johnson Award
- Irwin Sizer Award for the Most Significant Improvement to MIT Education
- Malcolm G. Kispert Awards
- Mens et Manus Award
- MISTI Ambassador Award
- Ronald E. McNair Scholarship
- Suzanne Berger Award for Future Global Leaders
- Teaching with Digital Technology Award
- Office of Multicultural Programs Unsung Hero Award
- UROP Outstanding Mentor - Faculty
- UROP Outstanding Mentor - Graduate Student/Postdoc
- Completely fill out the nomination form and upload your nomination letter in a PDF document.
- Upon submitting your nomination, you will receive a confirmation email of your submission.
- The Awards Committee will be in touch with you only if your nominee is selected as an award recipient.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact the Awards Committee at email@example.com.