Everett Moore Baker Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
The Everett Moore Baker Memorial Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching is presented to faculty members, in recognition of exceptional interest and ability in the instruction of undergraduates. This is the only teaching award in which the nomination and selection of the recipients is done entirely by the students. The award is given in memory of Everett Moore Baker, Dean of Students from 1947-1950.
If you have any questions about the Everett Moore Baker Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching please contact us via email.
Past Award Recipients
- Professor Melissa Edoh, Anthropology
- Professor Ibrahim Cissé, Department of Physics
- Professor Anna Mikusheva, Department of Economics
- Professor Tracy Slatyer, Department of Physics
- Professor Srinivas Devadas, EECS
- Professor Tonio Buonassisi, Mechanical Engineering
- Professor William A. Tisdale
- Professor Allan Adams, Department of Physics
- Professor Edward M. Greitzer, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics