Established in 1999, this award honors Mrs. Wiesner’s legacy at MIT. The award is presented to a member or friend of the MIT community for conspicuously effective service that reflects Mrs. Wiesner’s concerns for enhancing life at the Institute and in the world at large.
If you have any questions about the Laya Wiesner Community Award please contact via email.
- Patricia-Maria Weinmann, Office of Religious, Spiritual, and Ethical Life
- Kate Mytty, Center for Real Estate, D-Lab
- Julie Norman, UAAP & Senior Associate Dean, DUE
- Paula Ruiz Castillo G
- Caleb Harper, Media Laboratory
- Borislava (Bori) Stoyanova
- Michele Pratusevich ‘13
- Kimberly Benard, Assistant Director, Global Education and Career Development Center