In 2001, Patrick J. McGovern, Jr. ’59, working through the MIT Entrepreneurship Center, established the McGovern Entrepreneurship Award to be presented annually to an individual student or student team that has made a significant impact on the quality, visibility, and overall spirit of entrepreneurship education and support across the Institute.
Any MIT student or student team is eligible for this Award that honors Mr. McGovern, an accomplished entrepreneur, life member of the MIT corporation, and major contributor to the Institute community.
If you have any questions about the Patrick J. McGovern, Jr ’59 Entrepreneurship Award please contact via email.
- Jacob Loewwenstein G
- Helen Smith G
- Alessandra Henderson G
- Natalie Pitcher G
- Liz Voeller G
- Isaac Stoner G
- Dan Elitzer G & Jeremy Rubin '16 - MIT Bitcoin Project
- Carlos Sánchez Altable - FinTech and Financial Innovation at MIT
- Andrea Ippolito G
- Elliot Cohen G, Allen Cheng G, Allison Yost G - Hacking Medicine
- William F. Whitney ’13 - StartLabs
- Colin Sidoti ’14 - Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Support and Outreach
- Akshar Wunnava '14
- Application of Advanced Entrepreneurial Techniques 15.S24