The Teaching with Digital Technology Awards are student-nominated awards for faculty & instructors who have effectively used digital technology to improve teaching and learning at MIT. The awards recognize faculty for their teaching innovations and give the MIT community the opportunity to learn from their practices.
Nominate someone for the Teaching with Digital Technology Award today!
- (Group Award) Bryan Moser, Olivier de Weck, Ed Crawley, Bruce Cameron for EM.411, EM.412, EM.413 Systems Design and Mmt (Fall 16, IAP 17, Sp' 17)
- Michael Scott Cuthbert for 21M.220 Medieval and Renaissance Music, Sp' 17; 21M.051 Fundamentals of Music, Fall 16
- Tracy Slatyer for 8.033, Relativity, Fall 15; 8.32, Quantum Field Theory, Sp' 17
- Chris Terman SM’78 PhD ‘83, 6.004
- Max Goldman ’04 PhD ’12 & Rob Miller ‘95, 6.005
- Lorna Gibson, 3.032
- Kurt Fendt, 21G.420
- Peter Dourmashkin ’76 PhD’84, 8.01 & 8.02